WHAT IS CAPTO PUTTING SYSTEM?
CAPTO Putting is a revolutionary training and fitting system that gives golfers immediate and accurate data on their putting in real time and in indoor & outdoor conditions. Used by the worlds best putting coaches and players, CAPTO putting analysis technology gives the golfer a simple but incredibly detailed feedback system for all the movements and motions in their putting stroke.
Capturing data at 400 fps CAPTO allows us to measure and analyse all key mechanical and biomechanical parameters of putting.
Joe has recently upgraded to Capto Gen 2, which provides over 40 putting parameters to unlock the data to help YOU improve.
WHAT IS DOES A CAPTO PUTTING LESSON INCLUDE?
We will start the session by getting your putter calibrated to the CAPTO system so we are getting 100% accurate results. We will then undertake a full putting analysis using CAPTO Putting Precision Technology to determine your stroke profile and what is happening through your set up, back stroke, through stroke, impact and post impact.
Joe will use this data to provide comprehensive coaching using corrective drills and exercises to help you acheive your goals and improve your putting performance.
Joe will breakdown what is most important areas of improvement to get you putting better and provide you with a plan going forward to get you putting like an expert!
WHAT IS DOES CAPTO
The data provided by the sensor allows us to measures over 40 putting parameters:
Face angle, Shaft angle, Lie angle, Face rotation, Shaft rotation, Lie rotation, Club Path, Angle of Attack, Sweet Spot, Kernel, Face to arc, Shaft to arc, Handling, Trembling, Swing length, Backswing time, Forward swing to impact time, Total swing time, Tempo, Club directional speed, Club height speed, Ball speed, Ball direction, Launch, Lie to green / Lie deviation, Directional acceleration, Height acceleration, Energy dispersion, Torque dissipated energy, Forward press angles and time analysis. There are also several other parameters and always new features and measurements added!
During the course of a putting lesson, we will only need a smattering of these parameters on hand to help you improve! However, its nice to have the data on hand if required.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE LESSONS WITH CAPTO PUTTING SYSTEM?
1. Improved putting performance: The Capto putting system is designed to help golfers improve their putting skills and performance. By analysing key metrics such as face angle, path direction, and impact position, it provides valuable feedback and guidance to help golfers make adjustments and improve your putting stroke.
2. Customised instruction: Capto lessons are tailored to the individual golfer's needs and goals. The system's extensive data collection and analysis capabilities allow instructors to identify specific areas for improvement and provide personalised instruction based on the golfer's unique tendencies and patterns.
3. Objective feedback: The Capto putting system provides objective data on various aspects of a golfer's putting stroke. This eliminates any subjective biases or guesswork and allows both the golfer and the instructor to have a clear understanding of the areas that need improvement.
4. Real-time feedback: With the Capto putting system, golfers receive instant feedback on their putting stroke. This immediate feedback enables them to make adjustments and see the impact of those adjustments in real-time, helping them to develop better putting mechanics more quickly.
5. Track progress over time: The Capto putting system allows golfers to track their progress over time. By comparing their current metrics to previous sessions, golfers can see how they’re putting stroke has improved and identify any areas that still need work.
Overall, lessons with the Capto putting system can provide golfers with valuable insights, personalised instruction, and real-time feedback to help them improve their putting performance.
THE CAPTO COACHING PROCESS
ANALYSE & DATA CAPTURE
During a Capto putting session, we will use Video Analysis and CAPTO to analyse putter measurements, analysis of straight and breaking putts & analysis of your green reading technique.
All of these areas are crucial to take data upon to get you putting your best and lowering your scores.
LEARN & IMPLEMENT CHANGES
During the lesson we will work through proposed changes within your set up, putting stroke & equipment whilst using specific training aids to assist with your learning and understanding.
We will utilise drills and re testing (if required) to help you with your continuous development
IMPROVE & CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT
Following the learn element of your putting lesson, we will start to implement your changes into real life putting situations. This will be undertaken through drills and skills testing to help your progression going forward.
If requested, CAPTO analysis can be emailed to you along with lesson notes.